WHAT IS BLUEPHONE'S OWN VIRTUAL PBX SERVICE?
The Bluephone Virtual PBX is a service we offer to companies as an effective alternative, flexible and economical to expensive and complex installation of more traditional high performance switchboards.
The Bluephone Virtual PBX is an advanced telephony communication solution based on VoIP technology, which provides the ability to make phone calls over the Internet without traditional telephone lines and enables a large set of other associated phone services. This is a web-hosted solution, accessible via the Internet, thus avoiding the need for complicated installation and costly maintenance of physical computers in your workplace.
Through the use of VoIP, this service enables a very attractive cost reduction in maintaining an optimum telephone service quality, while offering you a number of additional features fully adaptable to your needs and to enhance your communications services.
With Bluephone’s Virtual PBX your company can enjoy all the benefits of a modern switchboard: unlimited extensions with free calls to each other, interactive voice menus, voice mail, call forwarding, interconnected company offices through Internet, complete control of your calls and more. The PBX also offers numerous financial management options such as balance control and top-ups, call reports, consumer reports and graphs options for telephone billing, control of rates and available destinations, etc.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OVER A TRADITIONAL TELEPHONE SERVICE?
- Significant reduction in the usual service costs of fixed and mobile telephony. Particularly recommended for companies with a high intake of international traffic, where the level of cost reduction achieved is particularly attractive.
- Ideal for small and medium companies for its low cost and high productivity achieved.
- Minimum initial investment required, or even none, depending on your needs.
- Leverage your existing Internet connection via broadband (ADSL, etc.)
- No installation or maintenance of expensive hardware or equipment (switchboards, etc.) in your offices.
- Instant initial setup, with an option to test the service without compromise.
- Interconnect multiple geographic locations (company branches or offices) and extensions through a single system, and can call each other for free.
- At any time you can stop using our service and switch to your regular phone services as always.
- Our system has an integrated online control panel to access and manage all services.
- Support and professional advice available.
HOW DOES THE VIRTUAL PBX SYSTEM WORK?
The Bluephone Virtual PBX is a telephone communications solution hosted on the web, in our dedicated servers. Your company, after signing up for the service, can connect all assigned telephone extensions and associated lines from anywhere in the world via the Internet, whether from traditional phone sets, IP phones, computer softphones or even from your smartphone or tablet via SIP apps.
Once we have studied your phone service needs, we will offer comprehensive advice and a service proposition based on our Virtual PBX system. We handle the initial setup and install all necessary components in place, also providing all necessary documentation and training from the start. We also offer an option to show the service with no obligation.
Once the setup is completed, your company can connect and manage the service through an online control panel accessible via the web. If your company needs to modify its services, whether to reduce or expand its capabilities, we are available to do so and to provide ongoing support and advice for all your needs.
WHAT ARE BLUEPHONE'S VIRTUAL PBX FEATURES?
MAIN FEATURES OF VIRTUAL PBX
- Creation of unlimited VoIP extension lines.
- Free calls between branches interconnected within the systen.
- Check your current balance simply dialing a predefined extension.
- Voicemail service.
- Integrated inboxes for every extension.
- Voicemail custom setup.
- Voice message forwarded to predefined email address.
- Custom calls recording service (1).
- Configuration of CLIs (incoming caller ID) for available extensions.
- Customised phone address book.
- Customised quick dial access.
- Customised Callback (automated return of calls) service.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) options.
- Custom recording and setup of IVR messages (for voice mail, custom greetings, etc.)
- Actions control according to different time schedules (play a certain message after a certain hour of the day, etc.)
- Custom call forwading to any other number, extension, etc.
- Automated dialing service to a list of destinations.
- With time-of-day configuration.
- With custom messages.
- Ideal for telemarketing applications and services, automated notifications, etc.
- Service setup for use with softphone apps (PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc).
- Customised call flow with option of voice mail or call forward for when:
- The call is answered.
- The call is not answered.
- The line is busy or it fails for any unexpeced reason.
(1) Call recording not possible for conversations between two local SIP extensions.
SPECIFIC CALL FUNCTIONS
- Provides VoIP service using traditional phone sets, IP phones and softphone apps (2).
- Possibility of outgoing call filtering and restriction.
- Visualization of active calls in real time.
- Custom reports for calls CDRs (Call Detail Record) control: calls history, last calls, missed calls, etc.
- Custom visualization of call statistics using detailed graphics.
- Posibility of calls recording with integral management (send to email/listening to/download/delete, etc).
(2) Depending on the type of phone sets to connect, it may be required to use additional adaptors in order to enable the VoIP service and the connection to the LAN and internet.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING FEATURES
- Comprehensive configuration of the company's contact and invoice information.
- Administration of historic records for usage, payments and invoices generated.
- Visualization of applicable tariffs for calls at any one time and for every destination.
- Online top-up of available balance for the user's account.
- Check and configure notifications of available balance in the user's account.
- Management of subscriptions to added value services.
- Posibility of using top-up vouchers.
OTHER SERVICES AND ADDITIONAL BUSINESS MODELS AVAILABLE
- Wholesale traffic available for carriers and resellers.
- Provision and setup of DID (Direct Inward Dialing) numbers.
- Creation and management of prepaid calling cards.
- Management services for extension lines in call centres, call shops, etc.
- SMS services (via corporate website messaging, etc).